Imagine Crossover
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) Empty
MessageSujet: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) EmptyDim 24 Avr - 15:42

« Je décline mon identité| Prénom(s) et Nom »

What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) 931063SUPERMAN8

Your Identity

NOM • Kent (El).
PRÉNOM • Clark (Kal).
AGE • 25 ans Kryptonien, 22 ans Terrien.
DATE DE NAISSANCE • 06 janvier 1986.
LIEU DE NAISSANCE • Krypton.
ORIGINE(S) • Kryptonien & Américain.
MÉTIER • Journaliste & super-héros.
STATUT MARITAL • Fiancé à Lois Lane.
GROUPE • Nous sommes différents.
SERIE • Smallville.
CRÉDIT AVATAR • Aucun.

« Tell me more about you »

J'aimeJe déteste

ღ - Lois
ღ - La justice
ღ - Mes amis
ღ - La ligue

✗- L'intolérance
✗- Lex Luthor
✗- Le mal
✗- Echouer

Once upon the time
Dans le style d'un rp, racontez-nous votre histoire en n'oubliant pas de nous parler un peu de vos relations et de votre caractère.
Nous vous demandons un MINIMUM 50 lignes

« Behind the screen »

What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) ICON 100*100

PSEUDO/PRENOM • Superboy xD
AGE • 21 ans
FILLE - GARCON • Garçon
PAYS • France
FRÉQUENCE DE CONNEXION • Toujours là !
COMMENT AS TU TROUVÉ LE FORUM • PRD
QU'EN PENSES TU • Super !
CRÉDIT ICON •
AVANCEMENT FICHE • () 0% (X) 25% () 50% () 75% () 100%
CODE RÈGLEMENT •
Spoiler:
EXEMPLE RP •
Spoiler:

Dernière édition par Clark Kent le Dim 24 Avr - 17:02, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Cole Richards

Cole Richards

Your passeport
Friends and enemies:
RPs en cours:
Mode RP: ON

What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) EmptyDim 24 Avr - 15:47

Bienvenue à toi Superboy Very Happy
Bonne chance pour ta fiche ^^
Amanda M. Shepard
    LuckyI'm your best friend

Amanda M. Shepard

Your passeport
Friends and enemies:
RPs en cours:

MessageSujet: Re: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) EmptyDim 24 Avr - 15:52

Bienvenue ou re-bienvenue je ne sais pas et bonne chance pour ta fiche =)
https://crossover.forumgaming.fr
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) EmptyDim 24 Avr - 15:57

Merci à vous deux ! Very Happy
Neela B. Griffin
    NEELA ϟ
    « Chasser ou être chassé »

Neela B. Griffin

Your passeport
Friends and enemies:
RPs en cours:
Mode RP: OFF

MessageSujet: Re: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) EmptyDim 24 Avr - 16:02

Bienvenuuuuue parmi nous I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) EmptyDim 24 Avr - 16:50

Merci sublime Neela Cool
Neela B. Griffin
    NEELA ϟ
    « Chasser ou être chassé »

Neela B. Griffin

Your passeport
Friends and enemies:
RPs en cours:
Mode RP: OFF

MessageSujet: Re: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) EmptyDim 24 Avr - 16:54

I love you De rein beau gosse Cool
Amanda M. Shepard
    LuckyI'm your best friend

Amanda M. Shepard

Your passeport
Friends and enemies:
RPs en cours:

MessageSujet: Re: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) EmptyDim 24 Avr - 17:00

Pour le groupe, nous sommes différents irait bien, même s'il n'ai pas humain =)
https://crossover.forumgaming.fr
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) EmptyDim 24 Avr - 17:01

Merci beaucoup Amanda, j'ai donc mis ça en groupe, merci encore I love you
Aaron Hotchner
    Hotch” ®
    « B.A.U. && STAFF »

Aaron Hotchner

Your passeport
Friends and enemies:
RPs en cours:

MessageSujet: Re: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) EmptyDim 24 Avr - 22:01

Bienvenue parmis nous et bonne chance pour ta fiche Very Happy
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) EmptyLun 25 Avr - 0:48

Merci beaucoup ! Very Happy
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

MessageSujet: Re: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) EmptyLun 25 Avr - 10:22

Bienvenu (:
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) EmptyLun 25 Avr - 11:21

Merci beaucoup ! I love you
Aaron Hotchner
    Hotch” ®
    « B.A.U. && STAFF »

Aaron Hotchner

Your passeport
Friends and enemies:
RPs en cours:

MessageSujet: Re: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) EmptyMer 4 Mai - 13:55

Bonjour à toi Very Happy Je viens aux nouvelles savoir ou en est ta fiche. Je te laisse quelque temps pour nous donner signe de vie sans sa je serais obligé de remettre ton compte à dispositions. Merci Very Happy
Aaron Hotchner
    Hotch” ®
    « B.A.U. && STAFF »

Aaron Hotchner

Your passeport
Friends and enemies:
RPs en cours:

MessageSujet: Re: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) EmptyLun 9 Mai - 17:36

Je suis désoler, n'ayant plus de nouvelle de toi depuis quelques temps et le délais étant largement dépassé, sans réponse me voila dans l'obligation de supprimer ton compte. Bonne continuation à toi.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)   What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc) Empty

What do you think you'll be doing for a living ? I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying (uc)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1